With experience, we understand what it takes to deliver a good home cleaning & maintenance service. We make your home the best hygienic place to live in. We provide you with customized packages as per your requirements, however, we have following services listed which have been asked generally.
Residential Home Deep Cleaning Services
A mechanised cleanup which includes steam cleaning with industrial grade equipment for almost all surfaces – complete sterilization without application of cleaning solutions, walls and ceiling cleaning. In our blitz cleaning process, we consider-
- 8 hours of blitz cleaning by our trained specialists
- Complete coverage of your home’s kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms & other living areas including spaces your daily regimen doesn’t address.
- Surface management that covers mirrors, windows, ceilings & floors, treatment of all wooden & steel surfaces.
- Vacuuming and dust-proofing of sofas, chairs & carpets
- Sanitization of toilets, showers, tubs & sinks
BLITZ CLEANING COVERS:-
1. Kitchen cleaning
- Wipe and disinfect all exterior appliances
- Wipe and organize all exterior shelves
- Clean accessible surfaces with the correct biodegradable chemicals
2. All rooms cleaning
- All-encompassing surface management i.e. wiping with the correct chemicals, all surfaces along with mirrors, windows, ceiling and floors
- Vacuuming and dust-proofing of sofas, chairs and carpets
- Treatment of steel and wooden surfaces
- Cleaning all glass panes and windows that are safe to access
- Dusting of walls and furniture
- Dusting of Ceilings and all Electrical Fixtures, except for chandeliers
- Wet and Dry mopping of floors
3. Floor Scrubbing
- Specialized machines with the use of correct cleaning & disinfecting chemicals that remove the deep layers of dirt from the floors. Wooden floors not included
4. Bathroom cleaning
- Buffing and Sanitizing of the toilet, sink and shower
- Wipe and organize exterior shelves
- Clean and remove stains on mirrors and glass
Spring cleaning A through intensive cleanup focusing on all surfaces, nooks, and crannies. Will include inside of cabinets-not personal wardrobes and crockery though – parapets, ledger, ducts, and loft. SERVICE INCLUSIONS: Cleaning of Glass windows, sills, grills. Removal of Cobwebs Normal Vacuuming of sofa, chairs, carpets, curtain Dusting of Gadgets and interiors. Cleaning and Disinfection of Washrooms, bedrooms, living area Cleaning of Cabinets and Wardrobes(Internally and externally) Fridge, Microwave, and Chimney (both internally externally) Degreasing and disinfection of kitchen Scrubbing of Floor. Buffing and Sanitizing the toilet, sink, and shower Wipe and organize exterior shelves Clean and remove stains on mirrors and glass Scrub and organize all exterior shelves.
STEP 1 – GRINDING: It’s most powerful and dynamic step, also known as slippage removal or flattening. Even newly installed marble floor can have some tiles be upper or lower of floor flatness. This step removes all ledges, roughness and brings flatness to marble floors. Also, this step can remove the deepest scratches and stains.
STEP 2 – HONING: Honing is the step of floor restoration provides smoothing the marble floor with industrial diamonds, which brings up more shine to the marble. Honing will also remove scratches, stains and give a more uniform appearance. In some cases honing is all that’s needed to get you stone looking spectacular again.
STEP 3 – POLISHING: Polishing gives semi-shining or shining effect on the marble floor. Polishing is done by industrial diamonds, but smaller graded, than while honing. For marble floors in good condition, a polishing can be enough to bring back the shine.
STEP 4 – BUFFING OR CRYSTALLISATION: Crystallization is a method of marble floor finishing. It brings “mirror-like” shine by chemical reaction on the surface of marble. Crystallization also creates microfilm on the surface of marble, which is more solid and durable and helps to preserve the color and the brightness of the marble. Crystallization is a very good method for regular stone maintenance.
Floor Scrubing is done with our special machines, to ensure most effective cleanliness. These Floor scrubbers are a more hygienic alternative to traditional cleaning methods such as a mop and bucket. Through cleaning of all types of floors are done Laminate Floor, Wood Flooring, and Stone Flooring eg. Kota, paver blocks, Lime stone, Granites, Slate, Stone Tiles and all types of Tile Flooring, Floor scrubbing of societies, Halls and huge properties are done.